Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas !

It's Christmas Eve.
All here are still asleep. It's me and Biscuit.

I am so thankful for my family.
God gave me the greatest gift I could ask for.
Fla is returning to her field and I get to be part of it.
The excitement, the hours studying, the patients and the big adjustment we are slowly doing to make sure all that needs attention, gets it.
The boys are at a beautiful age.
Age of reasoning, initiative and discovery. They are more independent and at the same time need more close attention than ever. They need us to be available to ask, cry, laugh.

An event that symbolizes how I feel this year is when a Ridge Fitness trainer (that has followed my weight loss journey) bragged about me to other people: "Eric was the first Biggest Looser winner here, and he kept the weight off for over a year". True, but I spent this year trying to lose the last 30LB, not keeping it off !
So there you go. Everything is going great. Looking from the inside, there is a lot more work to come.
We count on God and people closest to us to be instrumental in this Journey.

So, to all my friends, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! It is a a honor to Journey with you !

Ferreira Family
Dec. 2010

No comments: